My roommate, Dottie!
I bet you were wondering. . .
- I was a Chi Omega at APSU.
- I was a cheerleader at Jo Byrns High School.
- I taught both of my children and my brother's children in fifth grade, and now I am teaching my brother's grandson.
- My favorite vacation spot is in Florida on the Gulf of Mexico.
- My least favorite vacation spot is anywhere there is camping involved.
- I am from a political family. Both of my grandfathers were named after presidents (George Washington and James Polk). My dad's name was Calvin Coolidge. He had brothers named Grover Cleveland and Woodrow Wilson.
- My worst childhood memory is finding a snake in my bedroom.
- My best childhood memory is being at Niagara Falls on Christmas night while it was snowing.
- I saw Elvis in concert!